Focus & Leverage
Covey: “…anything less than a conscious commitment to the important is an unconscious commitment to the unimportant."
Archimedes: “If I can find a lever long enough and a place to stand, I can move the world!"
Eliyahu M Goldratt: Theory of Constraints uses both of these concepts, just read The Goal!
Search by TOC topic:
- Operations & Scheduling (Drum Buffer Rope)
- Finance & Measures (Throughput Accounting)
- Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM)
- Distribution & Supply Chain (Replenishment)
- TOC on Sales
- TOC on People Management
- TOC on Marketing (Mafia Offer)
- TOC on Strategic & Tactics
- TOC Thinking Processes
|Did you appreciate some of the FREE content on this site? Buy me a beer ! 🙂|