Theory of Constraints Handbook is the definitive guide to Theory of Constraints and covers:
[iframe https://rcm-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/cm?t=thescienceofb-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=0071665544&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr 130 250]
A global team of Theory of Constraints experts thoroughly explain this management and improvement methodology and demonstrate its applications.
Theory of Constraints Handbook provides detailed guidance from the world’s top experts on how to implement the management and improvement methodology developed by Dr. Eliyahu Goldratt and made famous in his 1984 book, The Goal. Clear case studies define how the theory works, why it works, what issues are resolved, and what benefits accrue. This authoritative resource discusses strategy, performance measures, operations, supply chains, and project management.
- The Theory of Constrains Handbook is written by a global team of 43 of the world’s top TOC experts
- This book is published by McGraw-Hill ISBN 9780071665544 and is edited by James Cox and John Schleier.
- Features a lead chapter written by Dr. Eliyahu Goldratt, developer of the TOC, and author of The Goal, which has sold more than 4 million copies worldwide
- Applies TOC to many different areas–Supply Chain Management, Lean Six Sigma, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Services, and Healthcare
- Comprehensive coverage of the Theory of Constraints: Founder Perspective; Academic Perspective; Critical Chain Project Management; Problems of CCPM; Critical Chain Tutorial/Value Earned Problems; A System for Managing Multi-Project Execution; The Meta Process: How to Create and Evaluate Effective Implementation Processes; Lean Critical Chain; DBR, Buffer Management, and Distribution; Traditional P&C Systems; VATI, DBR, and Buffer Management; From DBR to S-DBR; SDBR in Make-to-Available; Supply Chain; Integrated SC; Performance Measures; Problems of Traditional Measures in Finance and Accounting; Resolving Measurement / Performance Dilemmas; Continuous Improvement and Auditing; Implementing the Theory of Constraints; Strategy, Marketing, and Sales; The Layers of Resistance – The Buy-in Process According to TOC; The Sales Process; Mafia Offers/Pricing/Cash to Cash Cycle; Thinking Processes; Problems with Traditional Problem Solving; Managing Day-to-Day Operations; Thinking Processes Including S&T Trees; TOC for Education; TOC in Prisons; TOC for Personal Productivity; TOC in Services; Problems of Traditional Services; TOC in Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services; TOC in Customer Support Services; TOC in the Medical Practice; TOC in Large Scale Health Care Systems; TOC in Complex Environments; Applications of the S&T Trees in Organizations; Complex Environments; TOC/Lean/Six Sigma Integration
- To view the entire table of contents, click here: Theory of Constraints Handbook Free Download
We are particularly exited about Chapter 22 of the Theory of Constraints Handbook…
Mafia Offers: Dealing with a Market Constraint by Dr Lisa Lang
To purchase or read a free excerpt from Chapter 22 of the Theory of Constraints Handbook titled Mafia Offers: Dealing with a Market Constraint click here: Mafia Offers eBook
Author ‘Dr Lisa’ Lang
Dr Lisa Lang (known as Dr Lisa) is a Theory of Constraints expert and the foremost expert in the world for applying Theory of Constraints to Marketing. Dr Lisa recently worked for Goldratt Consulting owned by Dr Eliyahu M Goldratt, author of The Goal and father of Theory of Constraints. Dr Lisa developed the Mafia Offer Boot Camp to help companies create unrefuseable offer that competitors could not or would not copy.
Mafia Offers: Dealing with a Market Constraint hit the Amazon best sellers list in June 2010. The video below is part of the original promotion of the Chapter 22.