This is Part 2 of a multi-part series that will be posted on the Velocity Scheduling System Coaching Program blog. We covered the biggest constraints and most common constraints we find as Theory of Constraints consultants.
Focus & Leverage
Covey: “…anything less than a conscious commitment to the important is an unconscious commitment to the unimportant."
Archimedes: “If I can find a lever long enough and a place to stand, I can move the world!"
Search by TOC topic:
- Operations & Scheduling (Drum Buffer Rope)
- Finance & Measures (Throughput Accounting)
- Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM)
- Distribution & Supply Chain (Replenishment)
- TOC on Sales
- TOC on People Management
- TOC on Marketing (Mafia Offer)
- TOC on Strategic & Tactics
- TOC Thinking Processes
|Did you appreciate some of the FREE content on this site? Buy me a beer ! 🙂|